Of Faith, Hope, and Love

Emuwnah = Faith in Hebrew. Prayer that my faith in Him will increase as I spend half a year in Sweden! =)

Monday, January 15, 2007

went to Ikea in Malmo yesterday and had swesih meatballs fix! the meatball meal has 15 meatballs, 1 salad, 1 soft drink, 1 coffee. all for 49 crowns! (about 12sgd). which is about fine. felt to full yesterday. =)

its been meeting people after people after people these few days! been quite tiring getting out of me comfort zone, but all's been great so far! =)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger crimson butterflier said…

    HARLO! Here's your darling little sister leaving you a uber mushy note! Take care of yourself, dear korkor, and drink a lot of water okie? Cold, but deceptively DRY! You wouldn't want the skin to be drydrydry! MEATBAALLLS! Meatballs meaty and bally? Take PHOTOS! MANYMANYMANY photos! Post! OR email! I miss yoooo korkor! *hugz* must miss me and my nagging hor! The house feels a little emptier without the gentle giant! ><

    love! <3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home