Of Faith, Hope, and Love

Emuwnah = Faith in Hebrew. Prayer that my faith in Him will increase as I spend half a year in Sweden! =)

Sunday, January 21, 2007

been feeling drained the past few days.. dont know why also...

need to settle down after i get back from Berlin & Copenhagen.. time to clear the admin backlog when im back...

If i get the inspiration, will change my template.. haha. =)

as for now.. its about looking forward to the trip tml, and also not forgetting what i have in my heart as i come to this place....

2 Comments:

  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger ying said…

    hey take care ya. perhaps it's the jetlag and all. hope you had a great trip and cheers to more travelling! woohoo!

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger crimson butterflier said…

    HAVE FUN KORKOR! I MISS YOOOOOOOOOO!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home