Of Faith, Hope, and Love

Emuwnah = Faith in Hebrew. Prayer that my faith in Him will increase as I spend half a year in Sweden! =)

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Went to Credo today. Its like Christian Fellowship for students. Was a welcome break from the traditional service I go to at the International Church on sundays.

Very different feel. Play contemporary songs (which suited me!), got a charismatic speaker to speak today (which didnt do much for me), and met interesting people!

Met two people in Theology school; spoke to the guest pastor today.. and when i said i was from singapore, all three (albeit separately), went 'oh! kong hee!'. Woah. Singapore's biggest export to Lund. But I may go Uppsala to the Word of Life church to have a look. =)

Adam and Gab came along, and that was cool. Pray for the beginning of budding friendships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home